Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Follow Up: New LMFAO and Liam Finn Albums

Earlier this month we posted a bunch of albums that were due out for the month. Here are some of the review for the albums released today:


LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking
Sorry for Party Rocking Cover Art
      I was very impressed with this album which came as an immense surprise to me. Now, of course I didn't rate this album on lyrical prowess, but more or less how much it would vibe with a party scene. This album has basically every mood that would be included in a club- energetic, chill, sexual. I was caught up in the sound of the album and it just worked.
     The album was however by no means perfect. At times it got really boring and repetitive and though the title of the album clearly showed it was about partying, that was literally all there was to this album. I swear I heard the word party at least 5 times in each line.

F**K YEAH RATING: 6.7 = Eh. I guess, if your into that stuff.


Liam Finn - FOMO
Cover art for FOMO
     I heard several songs from this album a while ago and I thought it was going to be a gem... I was right. This album is captivating. The lyrics are great, the sound is awesome- the talent and time put into this album is clearly evident.
     It was really hard to pinpoint flaws with this album cause it was so well done. It does sound a little reminiscent of other songs I've heard, but thats only barely.   Other than a few small flaws that most albums have, this album was great!
F**K YEAH RATING: 8.9= Definitely give the album a listen. Buy it if you can.


As always, comment below or on twitter and face book and give us your opinions on the albums or anything you want to say. Yomp.

No comments:

Post a Comment