Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Interview with Mark Battles!

Recently, we were given the opportunity to interview an up-and-coming rapper named Mark Battles.

 He's one of the best rappers I've heard in while so of course I took this opportunity. Here is the interview, enjoy:


Hello and thank you for the interview. Can you introduce yourself to those who may not know you?
I'm Mark Battles a 19 year old Hiphop artist from Indianapolis, Indiana.

 What are some of your musical influences?
I have several musical influences but to name a few Tupac, Eminem, Drake, and Biggie.

Do you have a favorite musician?
My favorite musician would have to be Eminem.

A lot of people have been telling you to join a label (Taylor Gang, Young Money, etc.), if you could pick one to join, which one would it be?
I don't have any certain interest in a label currently. I'm fine with staying independent but if the right deal comes I'd always consider it.

When did you decide that you wanted to be a rapper?
I started doing rap in 2005.

How would you describe your music?
My music has a modern day Hiphop vibe with good lyrics and catchy punch lines.

 What are your goals for the future?
I'm currently about to release my debut mixtape "Good Mornin America." The near future I want to work on building a fan base and creating my buzz. The far future I want to be up with the big people in the rap game.

Thank you for the interview, as always, is there something you would like to say to our viewers?
I appreciate the time that Pure Vibe Music has given me for this interview. You can find me on twitter @markbattles317 and on facebook.com/markbattlesmusic


We just want to thank Mark Battles for the interview. Be sure to like his page and listen to his music, trust me it's well worth it.
~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment