Thursday, August 4, 2011

Psychic Babble - My Own Stupid Mouth Review

Cover art for My Own Stupid Mouth
Earlier we did an interview with Colin Frangicetto of circa survive about his side project “Psychic Babble” and just recently released a 4 song EP for free. The relaxed indie sound is unique and hard to describe in a very good way. The best way to describe the sound is “honest”, all the music that Colin has come out with so far has sounded like music that is truthful and something he believes in. Psychic Babble is the kind of music that you can really vibe to. Colin’s voice has taken me by surprise from the start when I heard his music, it’s something I just didn’t expect. Psychic Babble just sounds so real and relaxed that I can’t wait till the official album drops on August 11th.

Get the free EP at http://app.topspin.net/store/artist/11333?wId=90810&theme=black&highlightColor=0x00A1FF&w=300&h=250&src=fb


F**K YEAH RATING: 7.6 - Good EP.

~Tom

What do you think? Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment